RIG SUPPLY SERVICES Manufacturers of Global Solutions
The system is mobile, lightweight, pneumatic and powered by utility air.
• Operators – Hydrocarbons, Diesel, Chemicals, Hydraulic Oils
• Drilling Companies – Hydrocarbons, Drilling Mud, Hydraulic Oils
• ROV Companies – Hydraulic Oil
When a spill occurs the unit can be rolled to the spill and connected to the nearest utility air outlet.
Equipped with a stainless steel spark proof industrial wand and 25’ of rated vacuum hose that can be deployed in moments to begin spill recovery.
Recovery & Containment
• 30 or 50 gallon recovery vessel capacities available
• Overfill protection
• Surface recovery tool and wand extension with replaceable neoprene squeegee blades and height adjustment for multi-
• 25’ of 2” vacuum hose with storage drum, extended hose lengths can be provided if required up to 50’
• Can be supplied as an open sided unit or fully enclosed dependent on operational requirements
• Stainless steel fasteners
• “Quick connect” CAM LOK fittings on drums and hoses
Service Rating & Power Unit
• Vacuum motor (60-
• Aluminum Rotary blower •High speed recovery of low -
• Pneumatic air driven motor provides maximum suction and recovery speeds
• Vacuum rated at 5 inches of mercury at 75 cfm (Base unit)
• Front mounted control panel for ease of operation
• Mechanical non metallic pipe & valve system for vacuum & discharge control
• Drum can store up to 50’ pneumatic hose with snap connectors
View or Download
View or Download
For more information contact us on:-
RSS is a registered trade mark of Rig Supply Services US Inc. All rights reserved.
VIEW /DOWNLOAD RSS PDF